There are actually a couple of vector projects I have been procrastinating heavily on, so I was surprised that I went and not only started this but actually managed to finish it too.
All the wallpapers look the same, they are just sized differently for your convenience:
I had a bit of trouble with this vector as the source material (link is in the first sentence of this post) had some weird errors. Mainly the left arm’s sleeve – notice how the curvature of the cloth is all wrong – I tried to rectify this by curving it and slightly changing the shading but the results were still not that good. Her right hand was also a bit weird and I made some slight adjustments to it. My lack of drawing skills become apparent here. Otherwise this was quite a simple vector, and I tried to do it without using a single gradient, which I think is fine for something like this.
Also, for a background I really had no idea what to do, and I am too lazy to create a cloudscape so a crappy blue gradient will have to suffice.